half gal. dad's root beer

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi everyone, dug this today. it's embossed on shoulder, dad's, no deposit, half gallon. embossed on base copy right by dad's root beer co. chicago, ill. not to be refilled. design pat. # for sept. 4, 1962. i hope the enbossing shows, i had trouble fitting it on my scanner. any information as to value would be greatley appreciated. thanks rhona

Ki18869.jpg

Attachments

• Ki18869.jpg
    Ki18869.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 103

bubbas dad

Reaction score
nice bottle. i like the larger size soda bottles. alot of people don't collect them because they take up so much room when trying to display. looks like you have a good place to dig.

tristian bottle

Reaction score
i have 2 large size pop shope acl bottles one says money back bottle the other says return for deposit they are both crown top any info or value woud help thanks

kristian

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi john, thanks for looking , any ideal of value? going digging tomorrow, will take some pics. if i don' get to excited. i finaly can get pics from my camera to the computer and post them. hope i have some better bottle pics. now. thanks, rhona

madman

Reaction score
hey rhona sounds good!! cant wait mike

whiskeyman

Reaction score
RHONA...nice find. I listed one of those twice on eBay and got no bids...evidently it's real common, too big, or else, there was just no interest when I listed...

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi john, thanks for looking, i do have a good place to dig, just not enought time. mike, i forgot the camera [:eek:] . hi whiskeyman, i don't know if because of the size and weight it would cost to much to ship? i hope i can find another one. i think it's a neat bottle. kristin, sorry i don't have any inf. on your bottles, maybe someone else does. thanks all, happy digging, rhona

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26