Happy 4th Everyone, My son is cancer free!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cobaltbot

Reaction score
What Steve & all have said, thats great news Warren.
How about you bro, I know you put yourself on back burner, but how you doin? That video brought tears to my eyes, big wimp that I sometimes am....I know you've been trying to let everyone catch up to your uncatchable post total, but thats enough of that. Take care, and know that we care.

woodswalker

Reaction score
Thats great news!!! And I'm sure very relieving....I got my results back which weren't so good and have to go and have a bunch of cancerous layers "peeled" off....OUCH...They hope to get rid of it and not let it spread any further...
So very glad to hear your son is in good health![:)]

Wangan

Reaction score
Thats excellent news Cap! We have been praying for you all and these have been answered with a yes.Thank you.This news has made my year!

Thanks for the video.I have had family members in several wars who got to come home.I just wish all the younger generation would learn about and respect what they ALL have done and will continue to do for us ALL so that we may remain free.Like it said,"All gave some,some gave all".

beendiggin

Reaction score
You must be so happy. What a great relief and blessing for your family.

swizzle

Reaction score
Great to hear Warren. Now its your turn. Tell them docs that they need to do a good job and do it right. There's people on this forum that can't wait to see you back in full force. Get well soon man and congrats on your son. Swiz [:)]

RedGinger

Reaction score
Awesome, Cap. Glad to hear the good news! Take care and happy belated Fourth to you and your family!

capsoda

Reaction score
Thanks to you all. Now it is my turn. I am starting to look like the hunch back of Seminole. Hopefully it won't be much longer.

Also, I have a new, 1st grand daughter. Kayla Elizabeth Swank. The shaved head was for my son. He was more nervous about the hair lose than the cancer so I shaved mine too.LoL
Good looking head though if I must say so myself and I must. very aerodynamic...

95189A939A184ADAB1A4D81AF4242F16.jpg

Attachments

• 95189A939A184ADAB1A4D81AF4242F16.jpg
    95189A939A184ADAB1A4D81AF4242F16.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 56

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi