happy 4th gang!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
another of sats finds

Qo39240.jpg

madman

Reaction score
bottleman mabey thats what you saw after you drank it ! take me to your leader mike

madman

Reaction score
looks like 2 people and a crown

bubbas dad

Reaction score
madman thanks for the pictures. i guess as far as there being soda bottles in you dig, as the saying goes you just can't have everything. i like the welchs bottle. i had not realized that they had been around that long.

diggermeister

Reaction score
Hey madman, Great finds [8D]! I thought that it looked like two figures and a crown the moment I saw it. But I like the alien theory better [:)]. Looks like your on a good spot. I was thinking that the cool round base with the script embossing looks like an ink to me. Or maybe food? Or both? [:'(]. What does the embossing read? Nice finds all around [sm=lol.gif]...

whiskeyman

Reaction score
Mike...here's some info about yer mini whiskey embossed EHE...

E.H.E.CO..............Edward H. Everett Company (Newark Star Glass Works), Newark, OH (1880-1904). Plant merged in 1904 to become part of the Ohio Bottle Company and in 1905 part of the American Bottle Company. American was purchased by Owens Bottle Company in 1916, and in 1929 this plant became part of the merger that resulted in the formation of Owens-Illinois Glass Company. Also, see "S. K. & CO" and "N next to or within a star" marks.

madman

Reaction score
hey digger and whiskey thanks for the reply, and the info, you guys are great!!! yo diggermiester i thought the jar was interesting, it reads heffron-tanner co. below is the word purity, i think it may be a food, mabey mustard?? gotta love those dumps !! mike

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1