Happy Birthday Angelpeace

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
Happy birthday Sweetness. You two have a great day together and have a Very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. May all of Gods love rain down on you.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Happy Birthday my Sag sister, Nina! Have a great day!

glass man

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MOST WONDERFUL WIFE!! [&:] WISH HAD HOOKED UP IN HIGH SCHOOL! I WAS "THE HIPPIE" AT SCHOOL AT 16 AND YOU WAS A SWEET 13 INNOCENT GIRL WITH BOBBY SHERMAN,DAVID CASSIDY POSTERS ON YOUR WALLS.THE OSMANS ETC . I REMEMBER MY BEST FRIEND TELLING ME ABOUT A GIRL AT SCHOOL THAT STARTED CRYING CAUSE SHE THOUGHT THE OSMAN BRO. HAD GOTTEN BUSTED FOR HERION WHILE IN FACT IT WAS GREG ALLMAN OF THE ALLMAN BROTHERS.[8D] COME TO FIND OUT IT WAS YOU! I HAD HENDRIX,BEATLES,CREAM,ON MY WALLS,PLUS I HAD BEEN RAVEGED BY "THE ACID QUEEN" I WAS 16 GOING ON A THOUSAND FELT LIKE.OUR WORLDS WERE JUST TO FAR APART THEN AND YOUR MOM WOULD HAVE RUN ME OFF,JUST AS OTHER PARENTS ADVISED THEY CHILDREN TO STAY AWAY FROM THE HIPPIE.

YOU WERE ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE THAT WOULD TALK TO ME AND I LOVED IT! IT IS UNREAL LIKE YOU HAVE TOLD ME THAT YOU SAID to YOUR MOM I WAS THE ONE YOU WOULD MARRY ONE DAY!! WOW!! ONLY TOOK BOUT 20 YEARS TO DO IT!

LORD KNOWS YOU ARE THE ONLY TREASURE I EVER WANT! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SWEETHEART:THIS SONG IS FROM ME TO YOU!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOnN18dTm0g

Stardust

Reaction score
Don't count the years, count the blessings.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELPEACE ~
Like birds of the feather, you and jamie
we're meant to be together~ Love like
yours is hard to find ~ May you both
enjoy your birthday together doing
something special!
(((((((hugs)))))))
love.
star~*

A5BA9BBC74284CD58CEA38C68776EEE5.gif

Attachments

• A5BA9BBC74284CD58CEA38C68776EEE5.gif
    A5BA9BBC74284CD58CEA38C68776EEE5.gif
    18.5 KB · Views: 47

Angelpeace

Reaction score
Thank you all so much for thinking of me. At the end of each day, as I stop to count my blessings, the members of this forum are right up there with God, my husband, and my family. I've always been an optimist. I fully believe that people are basically good and when given the chance to prove it, they never fail. That has never been proven more truly than on this forum.I am VERY BLESSED indeed, not by riches of gold, but riches of the truest expressions of friendship. And FRIENDS that's something money can never by! Maybe one day I'll have the money to buy a lottery ticket and maybe I'll win all those millions, if I do, you can bet that none of you will be forgotten. Until then, I offer you all the sincerest wish for the Merriest Christmas ever and the most health, prosperous, and Blessed New Year. The same comes from Jamie. What wonderful presents you all are for our tree of friendship. We love you all.
Peace

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eloc1