Happy Birthday Angelpeace

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Best wishes to you on your special day, Nina.. Angelpeace! This is what your username makes me picture in my mind..[:)]

B0FEF7D2B67142CBAFE727660A4899DB.jpg

Attachments

• B0FEF7D2B67142CBAFE727660A4899DB.jpg
    B0FEF7D2B67142CBAFE727660A4899DB.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 34

milkglassbottles

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Nina and many more returns.

I don't know who is luckier, you or Jamie but I am happy you two found each other.

Have a great day, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Gary

Angelpeace

Reaction score
My joy comes in the joy of others. Today has been the best birthday in a long, long time. Before this one, my number one was the year I got my metal doll howse with the little furniture and people. Dad and I sat in the floor and put it together. Two days later he was dead. A lot of presents have come and gone, and there was awhile that I just couldn't play with the doll haouse, but over the years it got a lot of wear and tear.It's a beautiful memory, but this year tops that. First, all my family and friends locally gave me my wish to just be left alone for the day. No one asked for a favor or for some kind of "just can't wait-----It's gotta be done" interruption. I've been able to go on line and read everyone's wonderful words to me, both here and on facebook, the Falcons beat the New Yoirk Jets (Now I want have to listen to Jamie gripping and fussing over why they lost.), Jamie was able to have me a small birthay prersent and I will cherish it always. And the capper to the day was conversations with a couple of members from the forum who are being so generous. You all have made Jamie and I feel like Georege Bailey at the end of "It's a Wonderful Life. I don't dring often, but I had a drink tonight, so if this is just rambling, I hope you can find the gist of what I'm saying in here. Love to you all.
Peace

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I say you should put the computer down and have another drink.. be merry, live it up, enjoy all you got in this big ole world! ..hangovers go away after a pan of fried egg and a glass of water..[;)]

FloridaRecycled

Reaction score
Nina,

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a fantastic day! ...you are such a beautiful person and I pray your birthday wishes come true! Here's to a great 2010!!!!

ajohn

Reaction score
Holy camoly,how did I miss this[&o].Well I'm a little late....again,but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Glad you had a "wonderful" day,Nina.And is'nt it great that God has the time to listen to our prayers?Merry Christmas you two.
With much Love,Anthony-John

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky