Has Anyone?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Torringtontg25

Reaction score
Not sure which forum I should put this, but here seemed like the best spot. Has anyone ever found a vacuum cleaner while at a dump or creek? It seems like one of the lesser seen objects as they used to be made with quality. I have only seen two, one on Youtube and one on Vacuumand. Thanks!

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Hmm, I think I've come across at the very least parts of them while out in the woods. Pretty certain I come across the head attachments from time to time but not sure I've ever come across the body of one. Plenty of other appliances, but not many full vacuums. I don't think they really became popular items early enough to be common in the 50s dumps that the woods are full of, at that point you would have gotten your fairly new vacuum fixed rather than throwing it out if it broke. By the time people were throwing out the 50s vacuums dumping your trash in the woods was a lot less socially acceptable.

GLASSHOPPER55

Reaction score
Not sure about Vacuums, but in my "career" I have seen cars, furnaces, old metal chairs, pedal cars, old radios, water heaters, car/truck rims, lawn mowers and even an old tractor.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado