Heckler's auction June 23 offering rare New Jersey soda, rare size Pitkin flask, rare New London Connecticut soda, lots more

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Ginger Ale collector

Reaction score
Thought folks would like to know about this auction. Some great bottles. https://www.hecklerauction.com Heckler auction opens 6:23:21.png

hemihampton

Reaction score
so, how do you see the bottles in upcoming Auction?????? I didn't see anything?? Any links to click on???????? LEON.

nhpharm

Reaction score
The auction isn't live yet and I guess he hasn't opened up the auction for preview. Glassworks usually puts the auction up a week or so early for preview.

Ginger Ale collector

Reaction score
Sorry, should have mentioned this: the auction opens 6/23 but there is no preview, it just goes live.

hemihampton

Reaction score
wonder if that will effect the Bids & Prices????? LEON.

nhpharm

Reaction score
Leon, I doubt it. Auction is 8 days so plenty of time to peruse. What does probably affect bids and prices is their refusal to take credit cards. From time to time I see something I might want but I don't have the money just sitting in my bank account. In everyone else's auctions, I can pop it on the credit card for a few extra percent and pull the money together over a bit more time. With Heckler, I just don't bid. This really affects the overseas folks too...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W. Dupuis