HEEP GOOD ACL soda on E-bay

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

flasherr

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6110315408&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I cant believe you are selling 2 of the best bottles in my opinion from your bunch of bottles that you pictured. I understand you have to pay for the rest I wish you luck on your auctions. they should do good.
Brian

Humabdos

Reaction score
Greenville Texas The Blackest land whitest people
I have three of the Heep Good sodas! and two of the Evervess Of course I 'll keep the best one's for myself! [:)] I'll never sell the one Eugene Oregon Heep Good or the other Evervess[;)]
Not that the one's I'm selling are in bad shape[;)]
I have quite a few duplcate bottles, a few four or five each.
Glen

BARQS19

Reaction score
Hey I had to learn this the hard way but to save yourself time and trouble get on ebay before you list anything and see what it is going for, also check under completed auctions and see what others like it sold for. If you don't find anything and you are the only one to have listed that item within 60 days then you can put any price on it to see what happens. Reason I'm telling you this I noticed you had a reserve on the Evervess bottle, it's worth $25-$30, the last two that sold, sold for $25, and one for $26. Also on your Heep bottle the last one that was on there like yours went for $9.99. But when you do this also check out the condition, that makes a different. By doing this will save you a lot of time and ebay fees. Hope it helps.
Robert

Humabdos

Reaction score
NEWBIE HERE! NEWBIE HERE![&:]

The reason I put a reserve of $25 on the Evervess is because I won't sell it for less than that. If you look a the other Evervess for sale on E bay it's already bid at $24.95 It's 10 years newer than mine and does not have the embossing mine has. Also my bottle is from a very small Washington town. I don't think there are that many Wenatchee Evervess around but I could be wrong. As for the heep good I did a search but didn't see one like mine. I just did another search and I do see the one like mine that sold for $9.99 If mine are only worth $10 bucks[&o] i'll just keep them as it's one of my favorites. I Do appreciate your advice though as I am a newbie at this with a lot to learn! [&:] I didn't realize I would have to pay charges to E bay even if they don't sell [&:] I'll keep that in mind next time I list a bottle. Do you ever put a reserve on your bottles? It does cost a dollar and if you know it will sell I guess it's not needed?
Keep an Eye out on the Family Choice I've been told By a very knowledgeable Oregon collector that it is VERY hard to find Oregon ACL and he has only seen one before. He has several thousand bottles. Personally I think it's a waste of time to sell bottles on E-Bay worth only 5 or 6 bucks.
Thanks again for your advice!, Glen

Humabdos

Reaction score
You just saved me a $1.50! I took the reserve off the Evervess and lowered the starting price to $24.00 Just after that someone bid.[:)] I also lowered the starting price of the Heep Good to $9.00 no reserve.
Thanks for the advice, Glen

BARQS19

Reaction score
I hate to do it but I do list bottles on eBay for $5 because I'd hate to throw them away when someone out there may want them. You will also realize that once you start collecting things will start to pile up and you'l have to thin out the herd, and this is just my opinion now, my buddy likes to have a 6 pack of everything, but I do not have the room for doubles. Anything I don't collect I want it out of here. It will just be another thing to get in my way. It's like a while back I sold 30 7up bottles for like $10, of course it was a waste of my time, but it makes me sick to throw bottles away.
Robert

Humabdos

Reaction score
I won't throw them away![8|] I'll just put then up in the attic for some young whipper snapper to find 30 or 40 years from now. I did throw away a few Mexican sodas coke, sprite, fanta ect. I don't think collectors are interested in Mexican bottles are they?
Glen

BARQS19

Reaction score
No haha Those were the main ones I was talking about. I throw those out in the woods down the road. If the acidic soil doesn't eat them up then someone will think they found something. Too bad you can't return them but it probalby cost too much to send them back.
Robert

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH