Hello - Alabama milk bottle wanted

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BamaSkip

Reaction score
New to this site - hope you can help me.
I am searching for one particular bottle and have not been able to find it anywhere.

Shadow Lake Dairy McCalla, AL pint bottle

There is a picture of one on www.worthpoint.com. I think it was sold in 2007

The information on that website is all that I have been able to find about this dairy. There is NOTHING online about it at all.

I am not a collector. My daughter's church just built a new church on the property in McCalla that was Shadow Lake Dairy Farm many years ago. Her pastor has been looking for a milk bottle for historical reasons but no luck finding one. She asked if I would help search for one. She wants to give it to her pastor at their "Grand Opening (or whatever they are calling it). This service is sometime later this month.

I would appreciate any help you could provide by directing me to a collector, store, dealer, etc that might have one of these bottles.

Thank you for your time.

Skip Watford
Gadsden, AL

CreekWalker

Reaction score
The local antique malls may possibly have one. A dealer of local bottles in the mall, also, may be able to obtain one. Lastly the farm inself should have a dump with the dairy bottles, discarded after their useful life. A thorough search around the grounds, and then probing the area found littered with the old trash may produce one.

BamaSkip

Reaction score
The local antique malls may possibly have one. A dealer of local bottles in the mall, also, may be able to obtain one. Lastly the farm inself should have a dump with the dairy bottles, discarded after their useful life. A thorough search around the grounds, and then probing the area found littered with the old trash may produce one.
Thank you for the info :)

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown