Hello bottle collectors

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MoonshineGinny

Reaction score
Hey bottle lovers. I've been collecting bottles for at least 25 years, and have dozens and dozens. I'm currently unfortunately in need of selling them due to divorce. Where do you all sell your bottles? Do you sell them individually or in lots? I hate parting with them, I'll keep my very favorites. Thanks for any advice.

Mailman1960

Reaction score
Hey bottle lovers. I've been collecting bottles for at least 25 years, and have dozens and dozens. I'm currently unfortunately in need of selling them due to divorce. Where do you all sell your bottles? Do you sell them individually or in lots? I hate parting with them, I'll keep my very favorites. Thanks for any advice.
Go to the forum and there's a category for selling bottles and you can sell them however you want to.

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Hi Moonshine Ginny,

You may have to take a time-out from active collecting until things settle down. Despite all the distractions I would urge you to go into that little antique store you walk by and just spend about 5 mins. looking around. It will give you some perspective, among other things. I think you'll like it. (Btw, it may be obvious but they do buy in such places--not nearly enough if you're the one bringing items in. Just make sure the bots are in good condition + clean.)
Love that handle pic of yours. :cool: Good luck and welcome to our online club.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
The best way to sell them depends a lot on how desirable they are to collectors. Expensive bottles are best to sell individually if you're able to, commons are best to sell in lots unless you want to set up a flea market table. Where to sell them will also depend on how desirable they are, and whether or not someone is likely to be willing to pay the cost of shipping.

Reactions: Len

Newtothiss

Reaction score
Forums, ebay, consignment/antique stores and possibly craigslist.

Ebay is good for highly desirable stuff, shipping and fees are a bitch sometimes.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum