Hello from Alabama newbie!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Woodsy

Reaction score
Hello all!

I live in central Alabama and just stumbled into the wonderful world of bottles. I have metal detected for years and love the hunt for relics of bygone days, and after finding a few bottles here and there in my searches I am trying to learn more about it. If anyone is around my area and looking for a partner in crime shoot me a message.

Chad

hemihampton

Reaction score
I have Relatives near Huntsville & used to poke around that area alot back in the 90's & early 2000's but have not been there in awhile. LEON.

Vinewood

Reaction score
Here is a link to the Federation of Historical Bottle Collectors website with the list of the bottle shows around the country. Most shows are annual events and start advertising months before the show. Keep a check for shows in Alabama and neighboring states. There is no better place to meet other collectors and buy, sell, and trade all kinds of bottles and relics. Most people are always willing to share their knowledge with you, and take time to answer your questions.

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
The people here are great and the collective knowledge that is freely shared can't be beat. Don't worry, we'll ask you a metal detecting question or two, I'm sure. Welcome aboard.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac