Hello from Central Florida!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Beeron

Reaction score
Hey y'all, just wanted to introduce myself. I've always liked to collect old stuff but just started collecting glass here in the past couple of years. I am most interested in sodas, milk bottles, and insulators. I'd have to say my favorite thing in my collection so far is a local milk bottle from the area I grew up in that was given to me by my grandmother.

I haven't been yet but I'd love to do some bottle digging. I've only found a couple of bottles in the wild but only really by chance so most of my finds are from antique shops.

Some of my other hobbies include metal detecting and collecting military surplus weapons.

Anyways, I hope to post some of my collection here soon! Appreciate you all letting me join!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Hey y'all, just wanted to introduce myself. I've always liked to collect old stuff but just started collecting glass here in the past couple of years. I am most interested in sodas, milk bottles, and insulators. I'd have to say my favorite thing in my collection so far is a local milk bottle from the area I grew up in that was given to me by my grandmother.

I haven't been yet but I'd love to do some bottle digging. I've only found a couple of bottles in the wild but only really by chance so most of my finds are from antique shops.

Some of my other hobbies include metal detecting and collecting military surplus weapons.

Anyways, I hope to post some of my collection here soon! Appreciate you all letting me join!
Hey Beeron, glad to have you aboard. We love all that is old. Follow the people you like post threads as often as you feel like. Lot of knowledgeable folks here of course mostly about bottles. As a whole we as a unified community are a vast resource of knowledge. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Looking forward to your contributions.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Beeron

Reaction score
Hey Beeron, glad to have you aboard. We love all that is old. Follow the people you like post threads as often as you feel like. Lot of knowledgeable folks here of course mostly about bottles. As a whole we as a unified community are a vast resource of knowledge. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Looking forward to your contributions.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
I appreciate the welcome!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky