Hello from Central Jersey!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

John Mount

Reaction score
Hello. I have been collecting mostly older bottles but recently I've started adding ACLs and anything else I find interesting. I don't know much about it all but I'm learning bit by bit. I hope to learn more by reading through your forums. Thanks!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Hello. I have been collecting mostly older bottles but recently I've started adding ACLs and anything else I find interesting. I don't know much about it all but I'm learning bit by bit. I hope to learn more by reading through your forums. Thanks!
Hey John, I live in North Jersey and welcome you to Antique Bottles! Loads of knowledgeable members always eager to help answer questions. Various degrees of knowledge. Always bottles that can't be identified but they are far and few between. It's a great hobbie and I've learned a load of history from researching bottles I have found. That Suss Bros. Is a new one to me. Maybe butchndad knows, collects only Jersey City bottles.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

John Mount

Reaction score
Hey John, I live in North Jersey and welcome you to Antique Bottles! Loads of knowledgeable members always eager to help answer questions. Various degrees of knowledge. Always bottles that can't be identified but they are far and few between. It's a great hobbie and I've learned a load of history from researching bottles I have found. That Suss Bros. Is a new one to me. Maybe butchndad knows, collects only Jersey City bottles.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Thank you!

Dogo

DOGO
Reaction score
Hi John, I am also in Central NJ and have been collecting about 50 years, but never concentrated on local anything. My areas were Fruit Jars, Figurals, Cod Liver Oils, Merry Christmas and one of anything else I liked. Welcome to the forum and Happy Hunting

John Mount

Reaction score
Thank you. I picked up my first figural bottle a few weeks ago at the englishtown auction. I know nothing about them and it looked cool so i got it. Turned out to be common but i still like it! They are definitely interesting bottles

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
How many members are from N.J.? Dogo too! I had no idea. The more the merrier I guess. What ever happened to Fred the tree guy, I haven't heard a peep out of him. He is from North Jersey also. There is the Pompton lks bottle show Nov. 14th. Here is the link to Epackages post of bottle show info.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Thread 'NORTH JERSEY BOTTLE SHOW & SALE NOV. 14TH' https://www.antique-bottles.net/threads/north-jersey-bottle-show-sale-nov-14th.696567/

epackage

Reaction score
How many members are from N.J.? Dogo too! I had no idea. The more the merrier I guess. What ever happened to Fred the tree guy, I haven't heard a peep out of him. He is from North Jersey also. There is the Pompton lks bottle show Nov. 14th. Here is the link to Epackages post of bottle show info.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Thread 'NORTH JERSEY BOTTLE SHOW & SALE NOV. 14TH' https://www.antique-bottles.net/threads/north-jersey-bottle-show-sale-nov-14th.696567/
Fred is doing well, he comes in and out of the hobby...

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac