Hello From Louisiana

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mrechenard

Reaction score
I collect fruit jars, insulators, inks, bricks and dogs. lol I watch a lot of auctions on Facebook which is where the majority of my jars and inks come from. A huge fan of Crick Diggers on YouTube. I love anything old and the draw for me is coming home and researching what I find. Everything in my house has a story and is documented.

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
I collect fruit jars, insulators, inks, bricks and dogs. lol I watch a lot of auctions on Facebook which is where the majority of my jars and inks come from. A huge fan of Crick Diggers on YouTube. I love anything old and the draw for me is coming home and researching what I find. Everything in my house has a story and is documented.
Welcome to the forum!

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Hey, PlaneDiggerCam, et al,

If you, or anyone else, would like to see brick collections on display--There are two not impossibly far from your Nutmeg nuclear base berthing: one in a retail flower shop, MacInnery's (sp), on Middle Street in Middletown, and a larger one in the nearby Berlin Town Hall. --The whole I-91 area corridor E-W was one big clay pit. The now lakes visible off of Rt. 72 outside of New Britain were then pits being dug ever deeper, when they hit the water table. The top pulley of a steam shovel is still showing above the water line today, in one, almost 3 generations later.

WesternPA-collector

Reaction score
I am surprised the "Crick Diggers" are not a member of this forum! They are fun to watch and I am always learning something new.

mrechenard

Reaction score
I am surprised the "Crick Diggers" are not a member of this forum! They are fun to watch and I am always learning something new.
Absolutely. The Relic Extractors, The Copper Poppers with Drippy Lip Auctions, Crick Diggers, Inc. are all great ones to watch including Heather's History Hunters as well.

CrickDiggersINC

Reaction score
Well that is so awesome to hear. I super appreciate you all and your kindness. Been a long time since I was on this page and if anyone knows how to change your username I am trying to do so. Also welcome mrechenard.

Attachments

• 21BD5F8E-1942-4C89-A74B-B68779C7BC12.jpeg
    21BD5F8E-1942-4C89-A74B-B68779C7BC12.jpeg
    236 KB · Views: 62

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky