Hello from Maple Ridge

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
Hi there!

I'm a relatively new collector, who accidentally stumbled into a dump on January 29th of this year. Medicine bottles, Sodas and Listerine bottles are my weaknesses. My time frame of items tends to be from the 20's-40's, but I've got some awesome tidbits from earlier.

Anyways, I'm super happy to be here, and can't wait to see all of your amazing finds!
~Rhys

Mjbottle

Reaction score
Hi there!

I'm a relatively new collector, who accidentally stumbled into a dump on January 29th of this year. Medicine bottles, Sodas and Listerine bottles are my weaknesses. My time frame of items tends to be from the 20's-40's, but I've got some awesome tidbits from earlier.

Anyways, I'm super happy to be here, and can't wait to see all of your amazing finds!
~Rhys
Welcome to the site!

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! That's the Maple Ridge in BC, right? I'd be interested in seeing what BC items you find, always curious to know what else is out there!

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! That's the Maple Ridge in BC, right? I'd be interested in seeing what BC items you find, always curious to know what else is out there!
You got it! British Columbia. I wish I could say "Oh yeah, I've got dozens of local meds" but the closest thing to local I have is Vancouver, hoping to dig something like that soon!

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
You got it! British Columbia. I wish I could say "Oh yeah, I've got dozens of local meds" but the closest thing to local I have is Vancouver, hoping to dig something like that soon!
Hey even in the 20s-40s you can find some interesting local stuff! That's the right era for embossed or ACL milks and sodas, and on rare occasions you can find local ACL druggist bottles from that era too. The 20s is even right at the tail end of the embossed local druggist era, so it's not beyond the question of finding those in the oldest sections of your site.

Canadacan

Reaction score
Welcome aboard!...nice to see a fellow neibour on here...I'm in the next city east of you!
I'm mainly a soda hound, bottles, cans, and signs etc.
Cheers!!!

willong

Reaction score
Sounds like a great attitude; and we're happy to welcome you to the site. A bit southwest of you, for now, on the Olympic Peninsula, I'm looking forward to see what you turn up.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp