Hello from McMinnville Oregon!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Oregonbottle

Reaction score
Just joined the site and wanted to say hello. I've been collecting bottles for a number of years, some of my interests are ACL and embossed or Deco sodas. medicines and Whiskeys from the west. Also interested in Dr. Kilmer bottles. I do collect others that just appeal to me for one reason or another.

Jimmy Langford

Reaction score
Just joined the site and wanted to say hello. I've been collecting bottles for a number of years, some of my interests are ACL and embossed or Deco sodas. medicines and Whiskeys from the west. Also interested in Dr. Kilmer bottles. I do collect others that just appeal to me for one reason or another.
It's about time! Welcome to the forum. You say you like whiskeys. I too like whiskeys. In fact, I don't just like them, I love them! I specialize in pre-prohibition whiskeys. Great to have you !

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Welcome to antique-bottles Oregonbottle! Glad to have you aboard. Would love to see anything you have found.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

willong

Reaction score
Welcome! Do you search the woods for dumps, dig privy pits, dive lakes and rivers or purchase your bottles?

relic rescuer

Reaction score
This would be both embossed and ACL correct? It is my Fav, but I would sell for the right price, although I'd like for it to stay local. It's a 1944.

Attachments

• WP_20160131_21_58_42_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160131_21_58_42_Pro.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 112
  • WP_20160131_22_44_46_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160131_22_44_46_Pro.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 117

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
This would be both embossed and ACL correct? It is my Fav, but I would sell for the right price, although I'd like for it to stay local. It's a 1944.
Embossed Acl with a mug base. I see why it is a favorite of yours.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown