Hello from Pensacola, Florida!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PatrickR

Reaction score
My uncle was a forester and found many bottles in the woods of northwest Florida and in Pensacola Bay at low tide. I have many on display and think I would enjoy them even more if I knew their background and history. Now that I am retired, I look forward to doing some research. This group seemed like a good place to start.

nhpharm

Reaction score
Welcome! We'd love to see some photos and help you out if we can!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
My uncle was a forester and found many bottles in the woods of northwest Florida and in Pensacola Bay at low tide. I have many on display and think I would enjoy them even more if I knew their background and history. Now that I am retired, I look forward to doing some research. This group seemed like a good place to start.
Which forest? I have relatives all over Florida. Glad to have you as a member. I'm sure all of us would love to see what he discovered over the years.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

yacorie

Reaction score
Which forest? I have relatives all over Florida. Glad to have you as a member. I'm sure all of us would love to see what he discovered over the years.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

spent a lot of timeon the yellow River in Milton and still spend time hunting Eglin AFb

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi