Hello from So. Cal

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BRANDI88

Reaction score
first let me thank you I'm really looking forward to learning more. I have a small collection of bottles i want to research. Some were inherited some found and the rest I bought from estate sales, yard sales , or thrift stores over the years. Any help or advice I can get on where when and how will be most appreciated.
Regards, Brandi

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
first let me thank you I'm really looking forward to learning more. I have a small collection of bottles i want to research. Some were inherited some found and the rest I bought from estate sales, yard sales , or thrift stores over the years. Any help or advice I can get on where when and how will be most appreciated.
Regards, Brandi
Post pictures and the questions in one of the forums. Most of the time someone will provide a bit of info.
Welcome to Antique Bottles. Collect what you like. Like what you collect. Remember that bottles are just stuff. The true treasure is not bottles, but friends. Hope you acquire many. This is a good place to find them.

Last edited:

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Regards, Brandi
Like UncleBruce said post any question you have. You can also do a search on this site. Often the bottle in question has already been posted in the past. Bottle collecting is a great hobbie, post anything and everything. Oh yeah, I almost forgot...Welcome to the site.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown