Hello from Texas.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

pwcarswell

Reaction score
My aunt got me started collecting bottles a few decades ago. When she passed away my mother took a large portion of her bottle collection in her house. Now my mother has passed and although I would love to take all the bottles, I just don’t have room. I’m hoping someone can give me an idea of how to get rid of these to someone who would appreciate them.
abd6f91a4cbce1c2bb7ffcd9c3aa6919.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! For this sort of thing it's probably easiest to post the whole collection for sale on a local classifieds site for a fairly low price. I'm sure there's somebody nearby you that would appreciate them, but from the looks of things there probably aren't many particularly valuable ones in there so would be tough to get that much money for them.

SPClll

Reaction score
My aunt got me started collecting bottles a few decades ago. When she passed away my mother took a large portion of her bottle collection in her house. Now my mother has passed and although I would love to take all the bottles, I just don’t have room. I’m hoping someone can give me an idea of how to get rid of these to someone who would appreciate them.

I'm in Texas! Been collecting for about a year! I would appreciate them very much!!

SPClll

Reaction score
I'm in S.A., where about are you? It's hard to find bottles down here. But I try. Message me if you want or text or call. Santos 210-254-7916

Bohdan

Reaction score

Inquire about donating to a local museum.

webe992

Reaction score
A little late, but if you haven’t gotten rid of them yet, I can help you determine if some are more valuable than others. Feel free to PM if you’d like.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp