Hello from the Ginger Ale Collector- need help contacting a member about a ginger ale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Ginger Ale collector

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I haven't been real active over the last few years in ABN as other demands in life have taken priority. I was going through ABN looking for things about ginger ale that I might have missed.

I found a ginger ale in a post that I need to replace. In the post here it is the Colonial Ginger Ale. It is one of my favorites and I broke it! The post was by wonkapete. ( https://www.antique-bottles.net/show...534#post556534 )

I am trying to get in touch with wonkapete to see if he still has it, and is willing to part with it. I have had no success after a PM and a direct email to him at the last address I could find. I was wondering if anyone had any interaction with him, or know somebody that did who might have other contact info for wonkapete they could share.

Hoping to hear from anyone to see if I can recover the wonderful bottle I clumsily broke.

Thanks

hemihampton

Reaction score
Hi, Sorry didn't respond to your PM earlier. I have not dealt with Wonkapete in awhile. Think I sold him a bottle over a year ago & have not talked to him since. LEON.

judu4

Reaction score
​hey , I think I have a colonial with the train on it with just a bit of damage if your interested ? let me know and ill post a picture....that bottle has no town on it , but it is from spartan

Ginger Ale collector

Reaction score
Hey judu4- thanks for replying! Never knew where it was from. I am interested, but of course it depends on what "just a bit of damage" means. . . :). And the real important part is how strong and clean the embossing is. Let me know, either here or in a private message. Thanks. Ken.

acls

Reaction score
Hi Ken. I sent you a pm with wonkas email address.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu