Hello to All!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

buffcajun

Reaction score
I recently uncovered a "bottle mine" in historic Fredericksburg and have so far collected over 250 bottles. There is literally every type you can imagine. Civil War medicine bottles, blob top brewery bottles, inkwells, master inks, jugs, black glass whiskey bottles, amber coke bottles etc. I am hoping to gain knowledge of some of the more obscure bottles such as John Weber, Samuel Palmer, and one with a five point star with CBC on the points and Norfolk in the middle.

beendiggin

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.. post pics and you will get tons of info, check the forum listing for posting pics if you need help. There is a lot of info here you can search out key words as well. Use the search button. Learn. Enjoy. Dig.

buffcajun

Reaction score
Thanks to all. Yes, I did find some flasks. Three are common I guess that say Warrented Flask, a few glass small ones, and one neat one that is mid size with a sunburst pattern. I will be posting pics. Unfortunately,the whole area is going back under asphalt tomorrow, but I managed to rescue a few last pieces.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4