Help any of these worth anything new to bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Timelypicken

Reaction score
Upper 10 is worth about $15. The embossed milks may have a little value around most likely $15-$20

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Yes and for ACL collectors condition is everything. The rest hold little to no value as sadly the condition is rough and they are common
That's pretty much how I started out. I used to bring home such garbage. If it was full, in to the box with the other crap (Acl's so bad you can't read the embossing when wet and then only at certain angles). I figure I was a better trash remover than bottle collector. Eventually I got to know what makes a bottle valuable. Funny because before I found out I was happy not knowing. My taste has changed, is it because i discovered what others like? You know I used to be such a rebel, lol!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Timelypicken

Reaction score
S
That's pretty much how I started out. I used to bring home such garbage. If it was full, in to the box with the other crap (Acl's so bad you can't read the embossing when wet and then only at certain angles). I figure I was a better trash remover than bottle collector. Eventually I got to know what makes a bottle valuable. Funny because before I found out I was happy not knowing. My taste has changed, is it because i discovered what others like? You know I used to be such a rebel, lol!
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Still acl bottles can go for good money in rough shape. Saw a acl bottle with a ship on it go for $250 and it was mostly gone, but it was the first known example

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu