Help finding a tumbler machine

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Tony Kendzior

Reaction score
I've been a member here for a few years. My family has persuaded me to rid the garage of dozens of boxes full of bottles I've dug here and there since the 1960's. Many from St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Savannah and Charleston. I need to buy a tumbling machine and supplies to clean them up in order to properly image them and put up for sale. I'd appreciate help identifying a relatively inexpensive but effective tumbling machine. Thanks.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
I've been a member here for a few years. My family has persuaded me to rid the garage of dozens of boxes full of bottles I've dug here and there since the 1960's. Many from St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Savannah and Charleston. I need to buy a tumbling machine and supplies to clean them up in order to properly image them and put up for sale. I'd appreciate help identifying a relatively inexpensive but effective tumbling machine. Thanks.
Unless you build one yourself a "TUMBLER" is very costly. I doubt the expense would be covered by the bottles. To get up and running probably close to 2 grand.

Hogtown Hunter

Reaction score
Hey Tony. I see this post is from January. Did you ever get a tumbler? I see you live in Gainesville. I also live here in Gainesville and would be interested in buying some Gainesville or Palatka bottles if you have some. May also be interested in St. Augustine and Jacksonville you mentioned. I just got my Jar Doctor tumbler and I'm setting it up this weekend. I'll need some practice time on it but if you still need tumbler I may be willing to let you use it (at my house) to do some of your bottles.
Thanks, Jeff

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp