Help ID .Bottle MAYBE FOREIGN LANGUIGE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GRACE ABOUND

BIRD SWING
Reaction score
I Have Two Bottles Exactly Alike If Anyone Can Tell Me Any Thing About Them ,Please Let Me Know .I Will Only Show You One .The Other Is The Same .They Both Have Seals On Them Some Of The Letters Look Backward WELL here LOOK FOR YOURSELF .May Say CHILI

Attachments

• IMG_0461[5827].jpg
    IMG_0461[5827].jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0462[5826].jpg
    IMG_0462[5826].jpg
    1 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0463[5825].jpg
    IMG_0463[5825].jpg
    863.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0464[5824].jpg
    IMG_0464[5824].jpg
    889.7 KB · Views: 109

Nickneff

Reaction score
I Have Two Bottles Exactly Alike If Anyone Can Tell Me Any Thing About Them ,Please Let Me Know .I Will Only Show You One .The Other Is The Same .They Both Have Seals On Them Some Of The Letters Look Backward WELL here LOOK FOR YOURSELF .May Say CHILI
More than likely that's where it's from that is a blob seal they're very cool the colors beautiful looks like you got a couple of real nice bottles is that a pontil scar on the bottom if it's real sharp it is a pontil scar and if it's a blown bottle that is really old I could well be early 1800 usually the colors that look like that are late 1700 so very nice bottle real nice having a pair

Old Wiltshire

Reaction score
-
Hi Grace, What you have is an early to mid 20th century wine bottle from Chile.
An example of a labelled one is shown below.

-

-

The amber one is from my collection where the seal is a little clearer.

-

-

-

-

:)

Last edited:

Nickneff

Reaction score
More than likely that's where it's from that is a blob seal they're very cool the colors beautiful looks like you got a couple of real nice bottles is that a pontil scar on the bottom if it's real sharp it is a pontil scar and if it's a blown bottle that is really old I could well be early 1800 usually the colors that look like that are late 1700 so very nice bottle real nice having a pair
Looks like I was totally wrong but I'm not familiar with bottles from Chile still neat bottle

GRACE ABOUND

BIRD SWING
Reaction score
-

-

-

-

-

-

-
Thanks Wilt For Your Knowledge Of Bottles And The Desire To Help Others Is It worth More Than Beauty.
Looks like I was totally wrong but I'm not familiar with bottles from Chile still neat bottle
Thanks Buddy For All The Many Favors You have done For Me .You Owe Me nothing .Its The Other Way Around
More than likely that's where it's from that is a blob seal they're very cool the colors beautiful looks like you got a couple of real nice bottles is that a pontil scar on the bottom if it's real sharp it is a pontil scar and if it's a blown bottle that is really old I could well be early 1800 usually the colors that look like that are late
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
Hi Wilt ; I Want To Thank You So Much For Your Experience And Knowledge .Mine Seem To Have A Pontil Could This Be Possible ? I Hope I Can Help You Some Way .
-

-

-

-

-

-

so very nice bottle real nice having a pair

GRACE ABOUND

BIRD SWING
Reaction score
Thanks Nick For Every Thing Grace Abounds

GRACE ABOUND

BIRD SWING
Reaction score
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
Thank You Wilt So Much For All The Help .I Hope This Thank You Gets To You .Is It Worth Much Except For Its Beauty :)

GRACE ABOUND

BIRD SWING
Reaction score
Hi Wilt I Want To Thank You So Much For The Help And Favors .Let Me Know If I Can Help You In Some Way .Thanks Again For Your Knowledge And Wisdom Grace Abounds

GRACE ABOUND

BIRD SWING
Reaction score
-

-

-

-

-

-
Hello
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Thank You One More time For The Great Service You Rendered Me I Will Be Forever Grateful To You And All The Members Of The Club For The Service Offered Me .Could You Give Me Some Kind of Price I Should Ask For These Bottles Thanks Wilt GRACE ABOUNDS

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu