Help identifying this bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

K6TIM

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm curious about the age of this bottle, and what it was used for. The seam looks like it stops at the shoulder. The bottom has a circular scar...would this be from a pontil? Thank you in advance! Cheers!

The bottles looks like a early 20th. century bottle.The base of this bottle looks like a machine made bottle mark.The lip is called a bead lip.The bottle looks as if it was a cologu
Hello,

I'm curious about the age of this bottle, and what it was used for. The seam looks like it stops at the shoulder. The bottom has a circular scar...would this be from a pontil? Thank you in advance! Cheers!

-Kerry

K6TIM

Reaction score
If your bottle seam line DOESN'T go all the why thru the lip is a pre-machine made bottle period.The bottle to me looks like a cologne bottle.The symbol embossed on the bottle is the the company name it was made for.(look it up on the internet) The base seems to be a pontil mark,but it isn't a clear picture either!

Walker1200

Reaction score
Thanks K6Tim. I appreciate the info. It was tough getting the picture of the bottom even THAT clear. :) The seam doesn't go all the way up. That was another hard picture to snag. In the 2nd pic, if you look closely you can see the seam running up the side and terminating right above the shoulder. Hopefully I'm using the correct terminology. :D Thanks again for the response.

-Kerry

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac