Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Help need any and all info on bottle tumbelers !!!

Dewfus

Nov 30, 2019
Indiana
I need a guide on how to build bottle tumbler ......YouTube dosnt have much how to build or diagrams or blueprints or videos lasting more then 6 mins I need a list of things I'll need to build it anything !!!!

slugplate

Jul 7, 2016
I recently read about that on a website that will sell plans for $30. It was Digger Odell or SHA, I can't recall. Check them out.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
Harbor freight has a 6lb tumbler that is long enough to tumble a bottle. I think it runs about $54. Cut a 4" tube to length and seal. Cheap to make.

Screwtop

Sep 1, 2018
Carter County Kentucky
$30 for just the plans is ludicrous in my opinion. Just take a dual barrel rock tumbler, and use a Clorox tube as the barrel. Check out the Adventure Archaeology Youtube channel, they have one, and they show how they built it as well.

Dewfus

Nov 30, 2019
Indiana
Harbor freight has a 6lb tumbler that is long enough to tumble a bottle. I think it runs about $54. Cut a 4" tube to length and seal. Cheap to make.
$30 for just the plans is ludicrous in my opinion. Just take a dual barrel rock tumbler, and use a Clorox tube as the barrel. Check out the Adventure Archaeology Youtube channel, they have one, and they show how they built it as well.
Thank you screwtop
..Im subscribed to those boys too!! Ibe been watching them for like 4mths now never watched the other ones ty again

Dewfus

Nov 30, 2019
Indiana
They're a nice bunch of guys too. I've emailed Clayton many times, and I even got a bottle off of him. Brandon is very knowledgeable too.
I just wish they would step by step directions on how to build the cylinder cause iam not an engineer or have a mechanical bone I'm my body lol .I just love thise bottle diggin stuff I dont even l know what i have i just digg and if I like it I keep it . It kills me that i dont know anything about my bottles like year or rarity which I'm positive i dont have any rare ones lol.i have a general idea of most there ages but alot of them i dont .

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frenchfox59901