Help, What is this????????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
I found this bottle not to long ago, A Gopher found it for me when he threw it out of his hole he was digging. It sez HARMONY OF BOSTON on it with some fancy insignia/design on it. Anybody know what it is & what year it dates to?? Let me know. THANKS.
HarmonyOfBoston.JPG

willong

Reaction score
I found this bottle not to long ago, A Gopher found it for me when he threw it out of his hole he was digging. It sez HARMONY OF BOSTON on it with some fancy insignia/design on it. Anybody know what it is & what year it dates to?? Let me know. THANKS.View attachment 219313
1613572397165.png

Based upon its form and the fancy scroll embossing, I had the same first impression as PlaneDiggerCam that the bottle is either a scent (perfume or cologne) bottle or perhaps a flavoring extract bottle.

Interestingly, there is at present a cannabis extract company operating under the name of "Harmony of Boston."

However, first impression appears to be correct. Here is link to same bottle as yours, but with paper label intact: https://www.etsy.com/listing/683793...allery-1-5&from_market_listing_grid_organic=1

hemihampton

Reaction score
The one on etsy looked similar to mine except mines a little taller & skinnier with longer neck so possibly it's one of any of those other 9 products listed. Thanks for the info. LEON.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis