Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Help with I D and date machine made

hemihampton

Oct 6, 2006
think they call those a lady's leg because of the necks shape. I'd guess 19 teens-1920's?

hemihampton

Oct 6, 2006
Probably not from the 1920's if it was liquor or whiskey since that was prohibition time.

martyfoley

Sep 24, 2019
:cool:Yea, ladies leg whiskey, that's as far as I'm going with that. To bad its not embossed. I dug a square one that was amber and embossed, I sold it though long ago. Probably should of kept it. It's okay I got enough bottles now. They do take up a lot of real estate. Would like to see your others Warf rat.

Warf rat

Aug 25, 2018
Kansas
:cool:Yea, ladies leg whiskey, that's as far as I'm going with that. To bad its not embossed. I dug a square one that was amber and embossed, I sold it though long ago. Probably should of kept it. It's okay I got enough bottles now. They do take up a lot of real estate. Would like to see your others Warf rat.
These are my keepers

Attachments

martyfoley

Sep 24, 2019
Yea, your hooked, a real bottlehead! Your doing great, thanks Warfie for the pics. Keep on diggin!

spanky

Jan 22, 2018
nice variety of good bottles. I have that swamp root bottle. Unfortunately it has a a crack in it but I still really like it.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rward1972