Henry Cramer

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

greenacres

Reaction score
How interesting. Thank you, cowseatmaize. Here's something unusual my grandfather was an Eisner. I wonder if we are related. I love the history and research. That's part of my fascination.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Your welcome, it been fun. There's a lot that's just "snippets" like a reference that Graf & Dannenbaun were there in 1887. Also, one that had Keim at a different address, I think 1867, but I lost that one. Anyway, given it all I might go 1865-85 but a closer look at the bottle and access to the full views (and not just the snippet and subscribe to stuff) would be nice.

greenacres

Reaction score
I wish I could take better photos. Matt Knapp let me join his Facebook group which also helped me a lot. These people have some amazing bottles! It's an addiction!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

cannibalfromhannibal

Reaction score
A simple google search shows he was at that address from at least 1861 to 1869. He was in business with a partner forming Cramer & Small and he became a member of the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy in 1866. There was a vague reference to taking over a firm that possibly was in the 1850's but earliest reference I could find was 1861. He died in 1905. My impression is it appears from the mid 60's to early 70's as it clearly looks to be smooth base but close to pontil era in style. A fabulous bottle mainly due to the cobalt color and condition. Nice find. HTH Jack

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac