HERE'S A FEW OF THE ATTIC BOTTLES CLEANED

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

digger mcdirt

Reaction score
Here's a few more of the bottles out of the old store cleaned. There was around 100-125 total bottles in the attic a mix of Soda , Meds, Whiskey etc. The building was built appx 1880's and had a Drugstore 1st then a Grocery store and in the 40's-50's a Barber Shop and up until today a Law Office. I got permission to clean out the attic and found a lot of good stuff other than the bottles. Left to right a Sun Spot with a different back than any I have . It has a large script "serve cold" on the rear, 2 Of the hardest of the Chase line to get the Panel Chase is fairly rare the next one with the Green Chase on neck is only the 2nd one of these I have seen, The Steamboat, A Cool acid etch stencil "R OWENS STRETFORD" it was down in the floorboards of the building with a couple of 1800's era bottles, a Big Chief with 5 cents and Carthage Miss on rear and one of the bubble Grapette bottles I have these in Green Purple and now Red bubbles. I also got some nice early Coca Cola Soda Waters from West Tn towns of Covington , Jackson, Brownsville and Lexington. I will post in the med form some of the emds from the drugstore. Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• 94145d1eb4744d3aa52592eb8e0ac9b7.jpg
    94145d1eb4744d3aa52592eb8e0ac9b7.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 104

acls

Reaction score
I love it! Never seen that 3 color Chase Special. You come up with some great stuff digger.

digger mcdirt

Reaction score
I think it is the rarest of the Chase line . I have seen two this one and one that had a big lip chip in a mans collection.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18