hey everyone!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Tony14

Reaction score
Been a long time since ive been able to get on here let alone dig. I moved this past fall for college and dont have a computer at my new place yet. Now that summers around and im back from school I'm hoping ill be able to get back out a couple times and get some digging in again. Anyways i'm lookin forward to getting back on the site and talking to everyone again as well as meeting the newer members [:)]

Jim

Reaction score
Good to hear from you, Tony. Good luck when you get a chance to get out and sling some dirt. ~Jim

grime5

Reaction score
good to see youback.wondered what happened to you.like wiped out on your skateboard or something. later greg

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Hey Tony,
Welcome. How is school going? Awhile back you came up because that guy who has eaten 25,000 big macs is from Fon Du Lac. Do you know who he is?

Tony14

Reaction score
Hey bob ive never met the guy before but there was a lot of talk about him. Schools not going to bad..im up at stevens point studying fisheries management...gonna take a class to get certified for scuba for credits in the spring semester which is pretty exciting [;)]

Thanks for all the welcome backs [:)]

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Tony14

Hey bob ive never met the guy before but there was a lot of talk about him. Schools not going to bad..im up at stevens point studying fisheries management...gonna take a class to get certified for scuba for credits in the spring semester which is pretty exciting [;)]

Thanks for all the welcome backs [:)]
Good to see ya back . When you get your certs in scuba .......... you can go dive for some glass !!!!!

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
gonna take a class to get certified for scuba for credits in the spring semester which is pretty exciting

That is awesome Tony. You are going to love it. I pulled out my old PADI booklet to give you a tiny taste from chapter one. Two little quotes for you.

Although you may have seen films or photos of the underwater world, you are about to discover that it is quite impossible for a non-diver to fully understand what diving is like.

Immediately, you'll notice new and different sensations as you venture into a realm where everything looks, sounds and feels different than it does above the water.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi