Hey Guys. Today is my first day as a member of Antique Bottles!! I collect Coke Bottles and going to exclusively start collecting Coke Hutch Bottles!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jamesshell

Reaction score
My interest is Civil War relics, which led me to Vicksburg Mississippi.. I met some great guys out there. In addition to digging and collecting Civil War relics, they also bottle dig. I’ve seen some great collects of glass including Biedenharn Bottles.. . that sparked my interest.. I think that Coke Hutch Bottles are so cool.. I’ll let you guys know how my collection is progressing .. Happy to be here!!!

jamesshell

Reaction score
Yes.. you got it! I’m expecting some bottles in a deal.. I will post pics of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newfie treasure hunter

Reaction score
My interest is Civil War relics, which led me to Vicksburg Mississippi.. I met some great guys out there. In addition to digging and collecting Civil War relics, they also bottle dig. I’ve seen some great collects of glass including Biedenharn Bottles.. . that sparked my interest.. I think that Coke Hutch Bottles are so cool.. I’ll let you guys know how my collection is progressing .. Happy to be here!!!
I'm new aswell! I'm 14 so I'm kinda strange but best of luck finding what you'd like and welcome to the site!

Jimmy Langford

Reaction score
2021-04-24.png

If they are already very clean when ordered then don't clean them again. Remember: no extreme highs or lows with the temperature of the water you use. About room temperature. There used to be a post on how to clean the stoppers to make them sparkling clean but it seizes to exist anymore. Maybe someone can tell you.

Last edited:

Jimmy Langford

Reaction score

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
Welcome my friend looking forward to seeing your finds

hemihampton

Reaction score
I think he might just mean "soda". A lot of people in the south, I myself not one, call sodas cokes.
Soda = Coke

Well, he did mention Vicksburg & Biendenharn which is related to early Coca Cola, SO, I'd assume he must be Collecting Coca Cola or Coke. Lets just ask him, jameshell, When you say your wanting to Collect Coke Bottles does that mean you wanta Collect Coke Bottles or Coca Cola Bottles or just anything Soda? LEON.

Jimmy Langford

Reaction score
Well, he did mention Vicksburg & Biendenharn which is related to early Coca Cola, SO, I'd assume he must be Collecting Coca Cola or Coke. Lets just ask him, jameshell, When you say your wanting to Collect Coke Bottles does that mean you wanta Collect Coke Bottles or Coca Cola Bottles or just anything Soda? LEON.
Generally yes. When you say you collect coke bottles it means Coca Cola. In fact, it would be of some extent of strangeness to say "OoOooOo look there is a COCA COLA". But you still can't leave out the people who just say coke bottles meaning soda bottles. I for one would think he means soda here because Coca Cola hutches can be worth thousands. The minimum price for one is $400 and it's hard to believe that someone would regularly spend $400-$4,000 collecting them. Also; they aren't exactly common to come by either so good luck getting a collection fast.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp