Hi all, thought I’d join this cool site, I’m in Mt Sterling Ky.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bohdan

Reaction score
Read the post wrong…. I only collect a handful of brands

"...Vanilla bean and crème brûlée dominate a sweet nose, with a touch of spicy oak in the background. The palate is soft and sweet, with vanilla upfront, followed by a dose of spearmint, a just-opened loaf of whole wheat bread, and bitterness from Baker's chocolate and coffee grounds. The finish is short and vanilla-forward, rounded out by tannic oak towards the back..."
Are you really serious?

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Shardy, welcome to antique bottles. That is some impressive collection. For only a few brands is looks pretty thorough. Plastic bagged for label protection. Lot of full unopened ones. Post anything bottle related. You will fit right in here.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

willong

Reaction score
willong said:

Whiskey and mixers--makes sense! But where are the bitters?

Nice display Shardy.
Sorry, read your post wrong…. i limit myself to only a few brands

========================================================

I was making an attempt at a joke. Whiskey, soda and bitters being components of cocktails such as an Old Fashioned -- and also popular categories among antique bottle collectors.

Shardy

Reaction score
Oh, ok, I guess I’m not familiar enough to the site yet:)

Shardy

Reaction score
Shardy, welcome to antique bottles. That is some impressive collection. For only a few brands is looks pretty thorough. Plastic bagged for label protection. Lot of full unopened ones. Post anything bottle related. You will fit right in here.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Thanks, I’m the type if your gonna do it, do it right…

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score

I was making an attempt at a joke. Whiskey, soda and bitters being components of cocktails such as an Old Fashioned -- and also popular categories among antique bottle collectors.
Shouldn't have to explain a joke, right? Been there way too many times. Over their head and between their legs is my specialty.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Mailman1960

Reaction score

You will learn( myself included) our attempts at humor are just that. The questions being asked by new members have been answered many times. The one's that are helping continue to do so, and try to put a smile on your face. Giddy up

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
You will learn( myself included) our attempts at humor are just that. The questions being asked by new members have been answered many times. The one's that are helping continue to do so, and try to put a smile on your face. Giddy up
YEE-HAW!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi