Hi Folks, I am from Britain or the UK, and am collecting pottery bottles and crocks from all over Scotland.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Rowboy

Reaction score
Hi everyone, does anyone have any Scottish (Buchan, Govan, Kennedy, etc Potteries), ginger beers bottles, Butter crocks or the like for my collection.
Send me a message if you have any information.
Happy hunting ya, all.
DSCN0073.JPG

Thanks a lot
RowanDSCN0073.JPGDSCN0036.JPG

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Wow those dairy pots have some great graphics on them! We don't get anything like those on this side of the Atlantic.

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Are you permanently in America? --CT Len

Rowboy

Reaction score
No pal, i live in bonnie Scotland, and just wanted to make some good contacts over the pond!, do you find any British bottles?.
Cheers Rowan

Rowboy

Reaction score
Wow those dairy pots have some great graphics on them! We don't get anything like those on this side of the Atlantic.
Hi , I am sure that the uk exported great bottles and pots overseas, i have seen some on auction sites in california.
Regards
Rowan

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Hi , I am sure that the uk exported great bottles and pots overseas, i have seen some on auction sites in california.
Regards
Rowan
Yeah we get ginger beers and pot lids here which were made in the UK for Canadian companies, although both are a lot rarer than they are in the UK. Somehow we totally avoided getting cream pots though.

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Hey Rowboy!

Okay got your location. Let me ask another question--are you looking for just Scottish ceramics or are you letting in those of origin below the line? :)

(BTW, been to Scotland. Sorry about Sean Connery's passing:(--the best 007.)
Thanks.

--CT Len

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu