Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Hi from an Upstate NY Bottle Digger

BottleMaven

Apr 21, 2021
Upstate NY
Hello, and thanks for adding me to this forum.
My name is Robin and I dig in a 150+ year old dump of the Camp Meeting Association where I’ve had a cottage for 35 years. I began just collecting interesting shapes and colors. I now have a collection of amber, green, and cobalt glass bottles along with the clear ones. As well, I have a small collection of ink bottles, finding three just this week. Here are some of what I've dug in the last couple days. Anyone know what the 12-sided, umbrella based bottle is? Ink bottle Is what I presumed. The other (round) ink bottle is only 1 3/4” high, so cute!
Thanks again for the add! I hope to learn a lot!
Edit: yes, there is an over supply of mustard jars in the photo! I bring them back because they make nice vases to give away with flower bouquets in.

Attachments

Last edited:

logan.the.collector

Dec 24, 2020
Tupper Lake, NY
Hello, and thanks for adding me to this forum.
My name is Robin and I dig in a 150+ year old dump of the Camp Meeting Association where I’ve had a cottage for 35 years. I began just collecting interesting shapes and colors. I now have a collection of amber, green, and cobalt glass bottles along with the clear ones. As well, I have a small collection of ink bottles, finding three just this week. Here are some of what I've dug in the last couple days. Anyone know what the 12-sided, umbrella based bottle is? Ink bottle Is what I presumed. The other (round) ink bottle is only 1 3/4” high, so cute!
Thanks again for the add! I hope to learn a lot!
Edit: yes, there is an over supply of mustard jars in the photo! I bring them back because they make nice vases to give away with flower bouquets in.
Welcome to the forum. Nice to see another Upstate New Yorker on here. Nice bottles!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marci