Hi from Massachusetts!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ashfound

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the bottle digging community! I've always taken interest in old things, and I have a few old bottles that have been found over the years. I recently found one when I wasn't even looking, and it got me interested in learning more about what I have and hopefully finding more! Thought this would be a good place to share my finds and ask questions.

treeguyfred

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the bottle digging community! I've always taken interest in old things, and I have a few old bottles that have been found over the years. I recently found one when I wasn't even looking, and it got me interested in learning more about what I have and hopefully finding more! Thought this would be a good place to share my finds and ask questions.
Hello! Welcome to the forum.... This is a great place to learn, share, get specific info, etc...
I'll tell you it's good to keep getting young ppl coming to find out about this exciting hobby.
I look forward to seeing your pics and questions,
~Fred, from Northern NJ

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
You certainly thought right. If you ever have a mystery don't hesitate to post. Oh yeah I almost forgot...Welcome to Antique-bottles.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

FreeRangeAsparagus

Reaction score
Hi there!

Little late but welcome, proud to be the first Massachusetts-based collector to say hi :) Always nice to know there are others in MA. Hope you find some good bottles!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky