Hi, from Shermans Dale Pa.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlebelzer

Reaction score
I would be interested in talking with you about the Type 1 bottle listed in the pamphlet otherwise known as the baby Dog bottle for a rooster on a bicycle. It measures 7 3/4 inches.

Old man digger

Reaction score
I would be interested in talking with you about the Type 1 bottle listed in the pamphlet otherwise known as the baby Dog bottle for a rooster on a bicycle. It measures 7 3/4 inches.
Ok, Let me measure it and post a photo and you can tell me what you think.

Old man digger

Reaction score
I just measured the three I have and all are over 8 inches inches high. Two are at approx. 8 1/4 and one is almost 8 1/2. So I guess a trade is off the table. Do you have any other interests in bottles from Panama? I have a few other than the dog bottles. Would you want to sell me one and if so what would be your asking price....Dave (aka) Old man digger.

bottlebelzer

Reaction score
I just measured the three I have and all are over 8 inches inches high. Two are at approx. 8 1/4 and one is almost 8 1/2. So I guess a trade is off the table. Do you have any other interests in bottles from Panama? I have a few other than the dog bottles. Would you want to sell me one and if so what would be your asking price....Dave (aka) Old man digger.
Hey Dave, I only collect the J.J.W. Peters and a very small handful of other signature bottles. The 7 3/4 inch baby dog is very rare so am not surprised that the ones you have are the larger type 2 dog. Let me think about the Rooster bottle to see if I would cut one loose. Pretty attached to them. Robert

Old man digger

Reaction score
Hey Dave, I only collect the J.J.W. Peters and a very small handful of other signature bottles. The 7 3/4 inch baby dog is very rare so am not surprised that the ones you have are the larger type 2 dog. Let me think about the Rooster bottle to see if I would cut one loose. Pretty attached to them. Robert
Robert, thank you for the reply. I can understand your feeling on the Rooster. If you do decide to let a Rooster out of the hen house the fox will jup on it with both feet!!!! Dave

bottlebelzer

Reaction score
Hey Dave, are any of your dog bottles the red color as opposed to amber. We could have something to talk about in that case. Robert aka bottlebelzer

Old man digger

Reaction score
Hey Dave, are any of your dog bottles the red color as opposed to amber. We could have something to talk about in that case. Robert aka bottlebelzer
I will have to dig two of them out and check. And will let you know by Friday. ok?

Old man digger

Reaction score
Sounds good Dave. Robert
Robert, here are pictures of the one you might be looking for. I have it next to a regular amber and the one that looks red to me. You will have to decide if this is correct. If it becomes necessary, I will send it to you for further scrutiny. The red colored one is to the right in all four photos. Hope this helps. Be advised that these bottles are as found condition, I have not cleaned them at all. Also, the reddish bottle has a chip in the lip and I will take a photo of that if you are interested in a trade.... Dave

Attachments

• P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 104
  • P1010002.JPG
    P1010002.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 107
  • P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    771.1 KB · Views: 110
  • P1010004.JPG
    P1010004.JPG
    745 KB · Views: 109

bottlebelzer

Reaction score
Hey Dave, I attached a couple pictures of the red dog and rooster bottle. It also goes deep red. These are the colors I am interested in adding to my collection.

1638048090282.png

1638048115078.png

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora