HI from the Middletown and Hamilton, Ohio

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
I am new to bottle hunting and excited to find some awesome bottles.

Well get ready to be an addict! Especially if you find good stuff. The love of other peoples trash…. Who would have thought out of everything I could be addicted to, I pick that? Lol! I’m looking for a patch or 12 step program or something, here….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
Welcome aboard......You are right on the path of the old Ohio Miami canal, I live close to three former canals here in northeast Ohio, the Ohio Erie, P&O, and the Sandy Beaver canals, although I've been all around them, I still haven't found any early bottles as of yet near a canal prism....there's always hope...lol....I still keep a close eye out when I'm hiking the prisms.

Creek Squad

Reaction score
Yes I am excited. Apparently Clyde Borrow dumped a gun in one of our local canals when he was apprehended here in Middletown.

Creek Squad

Reaction score
Well get ready to be an addict! Especially if you find good stuff. The love of other peoples trash…. Who would have thought out of everything I could be addicted to, I pick that? Lol! I’m looking for a patch or 12 step program or something, here….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes..... I am already addicted. Its all I can think about and want to do.

Creek Squad

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Is "Creek Squad" a reference to your preferred hunting grounds? Or, are you a member of the venerable and historically put-upon southeastern tribe?
Its just name name my GF and I came up with. We love to fish and be in the local creeks. Now that we have discovered bottle hunting we been spending a lot more time in the local creeks. Seemed fitting.

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
Group therapy good enough?

That’s not a bad plan! JUDY, Are u available? My friend is a shrink…. I invited her from around the block, to Robbys thread, just to see if we are all a touch crazy, or clinically CrAzY! Oh, by the way, here is what she said:

88514b9bb59ecfc7e4f99e96812eb3b4.png

Judy’s funny…. Not crazy YET!? She has my cat, Miss Kira’s sister…. (These 2 are direct sibs to Justin Bieber’s 2 cats.) Judy collects a lot of stuff too, cats included. But we collect different stuff from each other-aside from the cats. It works well.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum