Hi, I'm new.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dragonfly

Reaction score
I've never been a collector, but I've been working on an inventory of my family's estate, which includes a lot of old glass bottles (and other glassware). I'd like to learn more about them, so I can accurately identify and maybe eventually figure values. It's been especially challenging trying to find out more about the unmarked, hand blown bottles, learning what different pontils look like, etc. but I've been enjoying the process.

I hope you all won't mind my forthcoming posts and pictures with lots of questions!

melissaheld21

Love_this_piece
Reaction score
I've never been a collector, but I've been working on an inventory of my family's estate, which includes a lot of old glass bottles (and other glassware). I'd like to learn more about them, so I can accurately identify and maybe eventually figure values. It's been especially challenging trying to find out more about the unmarked, hand blown bottles, learning what different pontils look like, etc. but I've been enjoying the process.

I hope you all won't mind my forthcoming posts and pictures with lots of questions!
Welcome. I love old bottles but collect glass in general. One thing I have learned for sure is that there is always something new to learn!

Old man digger

Reaction score
Welcome, look forward to seeing your posted photos. Make sure you include the bottom of the item in your photos.

JForshey

Reaction score
Welcome! That's how I got started, going through the storehouse and the gear house! Enjoy and please feel free to share and ask.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown