Historic Flask

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Mimiziggy

Reaction score
I' m new to this site and this is my first posting. I have a question about a bottle I was given a few years ago. Being new to collecting, when it was given to me, I had no clue what it was. I have since learned by research, that it is a Historic Flask. Calabash in design with the " Union" and " Clasped Hands" on the front. It is in beautiful condition. The iron pontil on the bottom is not rusted. There is some wear on the bottom. My question is: I have looked on line and in books and have found this bottle different times, in different shades, but never in the color I have. This bottle is what I would call dark amber. The lip is applied. On the back there is an eagle with a banner. I' ve been told that this could be a valuable bottle. I know that color and condition are very important I' m sorry, but at this time, I don' t have any pictures of it. Hopefully in the near future. Can you give me any idea of the age and value???? Thanks for any help you can give me. [:)]

Mimiziggy

Reaction score
I had a friend take a few pictures of my bottle. Thanks for your reply. Your info was very helpful....

Om33378.jpg

Attachments

• Om33378.jpg
    Om33378.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 168

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member