Hit by a pickup while walking earlier today so out of the digging action :(

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ArmyDigger

Bottle digger, collector, and military historian
Reaction score
Earlier today while crossing at a cross walk i was clipped by a couple kids in a pickup. My arm suffered some gashes and I now have some chest and arm pains in the one hit. As I'm told by a friend who saw me I was sent flying a bit my phone flying out of my pocket. Went to the er shortly after and thankfully no broken bones or fractures. The kids truck suffered some damage the mirror is basically hanging off from where it clipped me but otherwise them and the truck is decently fine. This is an example of why we always need to be careful while walking and crossing even at sidewalks and when driving. This could've ended alot worse so thankfully it didn't

Attachments

• IMG_E0672.JPG
    IMG_E0672.JPG
    680.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_E0671.JPG
    IMG_E0671.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0670.JPG
    IMG_0670.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0668.JPG
    IMG_0668.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 104

hemihampton

Reaction score
Bummer, Sorry to hear that. Did the Kids get a Ticket? Were Police called for Accident Report. People nowadays to busy playing with there phone instead of Driving. LEON.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Jeez that's terrible! I'm glad to hear you weren't seriously injured. I'm always paranoid about getting hit at crosswalks by someone not paying attention, around here someone gets killed that way every few months it seems, mostly elderly people who couldn't jump out of the way in time. I hope there were some consequences for the kid in the truck, as far as I'm concerned if a driver hits someone in a crosswalk they should lose their license.

Bottlehog

Reaction score
Thankfully you'll live to dig another day. I hope the awesome power of good karma shines through on your next dig. Speedy recovery!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate accident ArmyDigger. Your surprisingly calm for just getting out of the ER. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Jeez that's terrible! I'm glad to hear you weren't seriously injured. I'm always paranoid about getting hit at crosswalks by someone not paying attention, around here someone gets killed that way every few months it seems, mostly elderly people who couldn't jump out of the way in time. I hope there were some consequences for the kid in the truck, as far as I'm concerned if a driver hits someone in a crosswalk they should lose their license.
I'm pretty sure they would not stop if I got hit. Everyone is in such a rush. I know a couple people that have gotten killed by cars crossing the road.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

GRACE ABOUND

BIRD SWING
Reaction score
Your A G ood Man Robby-Bobby And I Am Happy To Hear You Made It Ok .Your Friend Must have been Close .Grace Abounds

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky