Hobble Skirt Coca-Cola Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hiimRCA

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have two Hobble Skirt Coca-Cola bottles that I had found while excavating for fuel holding tanks as I used to build gas stations. One is from 48 and the other is from 56. I have done hours of research and found out that some town names on the bottoms of the bottles are harder to find than others. The one from 48 is from Worcester MA and the one from 56 is from Marlborough MA. I could not find anything on either of the town names other than one post on ebay for a bottle from Marlborough MA that was listed as a scarce town name to find. I was wondering if anyone had the book that would tell me the scarcity of the bottles or if someone knew something about the specific town names themselves. Any answer would be very appreciated as I feel I have some rare bottles.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Looks like the other guy in other Post answered your Questions. I don't think there is a lot of demand for newer Coke Bottles from the D-Patent era or after D-Patent era. A newer Coke that is Scarce I don't think would get as much as a much older Scarce Coke. The Good news is the Marlborough might of only been made for a short limited time in the 50's since I don't see it listed for any of the other earlier or later Time frames. LEON.

hiimRCA

Reaction score
Looks like the other guy in other Post answered your Questions. I don't think there is a lot of demand for newer Coke Bottles from the D-Patent era or after D-Patent era. A newer Coke that is Scarce I don't think would get as much as a much older Scarce Coke. The Good news is the Marlborough might of only been made for a short limited time in the 50's since I don't see it listed for any of the other earlier or later Time frames. LEON.
I will for sure be making a posting for the Marlborough one on ebay and see what happens. I appreciate the reply. It seems as if that one has a lot of question behind it.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marenjch