Holy bologna, that's a good one!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

klaatu

Reaction score
Very nice ink. Outstanding color!! Great Find

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
That’s so pretty! I would call that nothing short of peacock blue, with that green mixed in, and in an Umbrella ink?! So when u decide u just don’t want it hanging around, anymore…. Come rattle my cage? I would be very interested. I would probably , if I dug that one up- but I got used to digging our newer trash around here. Mostly 1900-1930 in this area. I know where some older stuff is- but now it’s heavily fenced up with guard dogs- I have thought of trying to sweet talk some permission, there- but know people usually fall into 3 categories in this area. 1. They could be landowners who are suspicious , like I would be with my own hunk of land! 2. Way paranoid dope growers - Who want nobody nosing around -like my neighbors across the creek at my wildlife refuge property. (I don’t care what they do- only care about their trash, right?!) 3. MS13 guys out in the sticks cooking up meth- like they were 8 years ago. Suffice it to say- you can get your A$$ shot, pretty quickly if you just go tromping around like I used to do, back in the day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4oregonz

Reaction score
That’s so pretty! I would call that nothing short of peacock blue, with that green mixed in, and in an Umbrella ink?! So when u decide u just don’t want it hanging around, anymore…. Come rattle my cage? I would be very interested. I would probably , if I dug that one up- but I got used to digging our newer trash around here. Mostly 1900-1930 in this area. I know where some older stuff is- but now it’s heavily fenced up with guard dogs- I have thought of trying to sweet talk some permission, there- but know people usually fall into 3 categories in this area. 1. They could be landowners who are suspicious , like I would be with my own hunk of land! 2. Way paranoid dope growers - Who want nobody nosing around -like my neighbors across the creek at my wildlife refuge property. (I don’t care what they do- only care about their trash, right?!) 3. MS13 guys out in the sticks cooking up meth- like they were 8 years ago. Suffice it to say- you can get your A$$ shot, pretty quickly if you just go tromping around like I used to do, back in the day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The MS-13 are not the guys to mess with, EVER!! Scary folks!!

Reaction score
That is NICE! I like that other ink beside it too. You're in a good spot, keep digging!

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
I agree. I think that it adds to the piece. Besides, there may be a small crack under there that you don't want exposed. Great find! Love the hard hat...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora