Houston bottle show July 19

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jays emporium

Reaction score
There is only one bottle show in Texas. The Houston show is July 18-19 at Crowne Plaza Hotel on Northwest Freeway. I have set up at the Houston show since 1974. Is anyone here going?

goodman1966

Reaction score
I'm over in Shreveport. I'm going to try to make it. Would be nice to meet a fellow forum member ! Mitch

nhpharm

Reaction score
I'll be there! Looking forward to it...the only bottle show I do these days. For anyone who has not gone, this is a great show with a lot of varied stuff from very high end (Ferdinand Meyer, Dan Cowman, etc) to all sorts of good mid-range bottles and go-withs. The show has grown a lot the last few years and I heard talk that they might be combining it with the Houston insulator show though I don't know if that happened.

Doctor McMunn

Reaction score
I will be there. Not setting tables this year, but looking forward to the show.Dick

nhpharm

Reaction score
The countdown is on! Looking forward to the show. Bring your New Hampshire stuff for me! I've managed to add to my New Hampshire collection at the Houston bottle show every year I have gone (as strange as that is).

nhpharm

Reaction score
It was a good show...I sold a ton of (low end) stuff and bought three New Hampshire bottles for my collection as well as a number of Texas sodas. Traded a demijohn for a Tippecanoe and picked up a few bottles for resale as well. I must have sold 50 insulators...pretty good for a non-insulator show. Sold a lot of non-bottle stuff too! Had a good time for sure.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis