How did you get your name?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

doublecollar

Reaction score
Don't you hate those people that abuse defenseless animals like this dog? [:mad:]

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Please don't tell anyone! I am from Pennsylvaina and I dig bottles....SSHHH

Penn Digger

Jim

Reaction score
Mine is pretty self-explanatory. I just got lucky that "Jim" somehow still happened to be available after about 4100 members had registered. It was the first thing I tried, I thought for sure it would already be taken, but it wasn't. Now that I think of it, I guess I could have been a little more creative [8D]. ~Jim

buzzkutt033

Reaction score
gotta be the hair.............( or lack of )

33 our former address

267DDCEE4B614DACBE2E3BFE2B650786.jpg

Jim

ps yes, that is the real santa claus

Attachments

• 267DDCEE4B614DACBE2E3BFE2B650786.jpg
    267DDCEE4B614DACBE2E3BFE2B650786.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 65

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Jim Morrison? thats creative man! Rock on! [8D]

People are strange,when your a stranger faces look ugly when your alone.[:D]

Jim

Reaction score
The Doors are actually one of my favorite bands, but I'm not a relative of the Lizard King as far as I know. I think most of today's music sucks. Give me some good 60s, 70s and 80s any day (although there is some really bad stuff from those eras as well [:D]). ~Jim

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Red,

Cool thread! We all can learn a little more about our forum friends from all over the country who, for the most part, share our one common passion.

James Morrison,

Spent a summer in France in '92. One of my most memorable events was visiting Morrison's grave in Pierre Lachese (sp?) grave yard in a seedy section of Paris. Neat place, graves and tombs from 100's of years ago, Chophan (sp?), Degas... The only desacration were markings giving directions to his grave. Once at his grave...mostly stoned Americans. A woman walked up to his small, unassuming head stone, laid some flowers before it, pulled some drum sticks out of the rear pocket of her jeans and began to play on his headstone. Lasted about 3 minutes and passed out on the stone. Two "Police" picked her up by an arm and leg each and tossed her between two ancient tombs. Nobody batted an eye. People are strange..

PD

glass man

Reaction score
RICK I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN,SONGS THAT WERE JUST SO SO TO ME THEN SOUND ALMOST GREAT!LIKE THE PSUDO WHITE SOUL SONG "EXSPESSWAY TO YOUR HEART". BUT THEN I AM OLDER TOO,USED TO BE NOTHING BUT SARGENT PEPPER ON AS FAR AS BEATLES RECORDS,NOW ITS MORE RUBBER SOUL,BACK. I FIND MYSELF LOVING KID ROCK FOR SOME REASON,GUESS CAUSE I CAN SMELL A .... WELL ANYBODY THAT GETS IN A FIGHT IN A WAFFLEHOUSE OUTSIDE OF ATLANTA GA.HAS GOT SOUTHERN REDNECK IN HIM SOME HOW! LOVE LITTLE FEAT/LOWELL GEORGE WHO GOT THROWN OUT OF MOTHERS OF INVENTION CAUSE HE WROTE A DRUG SONG!!!!!{WILLING} FRANK ZAPPA WAS ANTI DRUG AS ANY BODY CAN GET! THOUGH HE ACTED LIKE THE KING OF THE ACID TRIP! HE PUT UP WITH NO DRUG TAKING AT ALL! YEP"WE'RE IN IT FOR THE CASH"! BUT MAN COULD ZAPPA PLAY GUITAR! I NEED TO CHANGE MY MONIKER TO "RAMBILIN' MOUTH SOUTH"!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis