How did you get your name?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Lynette

Reaction score
Figured if I used my name, wouldn't forget it but then I forgot my password [:mad:] hence why I haven't been on in the last several months [:D]

glass man

Reaction score
I KNOW THE FEELING LYNTTE! I AM ON A MARBLE FORUM ,BUT I DON'T GO TO IT FOR THE SAME REASON! COURSE ,I AIN'T THAT CRAZY BOUT MARBLES ANY WAY![&:]

RedGinger

Reaction score
Geez they have forums for everything. I know marbles can be collectable. This is really the only one I go to when I have the time these days.

digdug

Reaction score
Well-my favorite video game to play at the Game Rooms in the 1970's was Dig Dug. I played it so much my nickname became Dig Dug in high school. Plus my name is Doug, and I still dig for bottles, so.........digdug.

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Long story.

I went searching the internet back in early 2003 for info about a snowmobile I had ordered from Arctic Cat....and stumbled onto a website called "harcoresledder"...I joined, and needed a screen name... I wanted one that was unique and related to sledding...I have been riding them since 1970-71, and I figured "Oldtimer" worked....although at the time I added "F-7" at the end as a clue in to the sled I owned. I became a moderator there, and then Admin of two other snowmobiling websites, Freedomsledder, and SledNH, so I then dropped the "F-7" part and now use "Oldtimer" on all the forums I frequent.
Just so everyone knows, I am 40 years old.

towhead

Reaction score
It's the blonde hair! I was called Towhead (a person with a head of hair resembling tow esp. in being flaxen or tousled) when I was young!

GeorgiaVol

Reaction score
I live in Georgia and I am a Tennessee Volunteer fan. (although I where a paper bag on my head this year) Oh well, I also follow the Colts in pro ball. Peyton is my sons middle name! Maybe I will change to GeorgiaColt.......naaaaaa, doesn't have the same ring to it.

glass man

Reaction score
DANG MAN YOU LIVE IN GA. AND AIN'T A DAWG OR YELLOW JACKET FAN? YOU AIN'T A FALCON FAN? MY ,MY ,MY![:D] YOU OUGHT TO BE A TITAN FAN,AT LEAST YOU WOULD BE WITH A WINNER! OH WELL ITS ALL COOL!

Stardust

Reaction score
What a beautiful dog Lego is and people who that to animals should have the same done to them.... Your dog looks so sweet... Thanks for posting a pic of your special pet...[;)]star*

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis