HUGE collection for sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BamBam9276

Reaction score
Hey folks....just joined the site....thanks for the add! I am presently in the process of going through, cataloging and selling my father's mini bottle collection since he has been moved into an extended care facility. When he stopped collecting in 1985, his collection was (apparently) the biggest collection in Canada (Over 14000!). He has all kinds of decanters (Ski Country, Lionstone, Hoffman, Wild Turkey, Dug's brothels etc.) and many, many regular liquors including cognacs, scotches, bourbons, whiskey, vodkas, tequilas, liqueurs etc. and most of the regular bottles are properly sealed and full. Many of the bottles are dating back to the 20's, 30's and even earlier and many are from different countries around the world. I'm sure that there are lots of bottles people would be extremely interested in. These bottles have been in storage since 1985! Stay tuned....I will be posting info on here later or if you would like to send me a note to be on the lookout for a particular bottle or bottles, I'm all for that. Have a great day!!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Maybe you oughta move this to the Bottles for Sale Category further down the Page. Good Luck.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Hey folks....just joined the site....thanks for the add! I am presently in the process of going through, cataloging and selling my father's mini bottle collection since he has been moved into an extended care facility. When he stopped collecting in 1985, his collection was (apparently) the biggest collection in Canada (Over 14000!). He has all kinds of decanters (Ski Country, Lionstone, Hoffman, Wild Turkey, Dug's brothels etc.) and many, many regular liquors including cognacs, scotches, bourbons, whiskey, vodkas, tequilas, liqueurs etc. and most of the regular bottles are properly sealed and full. Many of the bottles are dating back to the 20's, 30's and even earlier and many are from different countries around the world. I'm sure that there are lots of bottles people would be extremely interested in. These bottles have been in storage since 1985! Stay tuned....I will be posting info on here later or if you would like to send me a note to be on the lookout for a particular bottle or bottles, I'm all for that. Have a great day!!
Pictures of the lot would be great.
ROBBYBOBBY64

tsims

Reaction score
I know someone interested in Calgary brewing bottles and i would be interested in Vancouver Island bottles in particular Rummings, Louis Lawrence, John Mitchell, Cross & Co and Felix distributing from Vancouver BC

yacorie

Reaction score
Are these all mini liquors? If so - there are a few I would keep an eye out for.

even full size bottles - if full - I have a smallish collection of both

RCO

Reaction score
I don't really know much about mini liquor bottles , seems like a long time to keep them in storage ( since 85 ) , see stuff like this on ebay so I suppose there is collectors looking for such items

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky