Huge dump but can't dig

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

HeadBasher77

Reaction score
It doesn't stop me from scratching the surface. Bring trash bags, a wagon, and a kid and tell anyone who asks that you're cleaning up.
Exactly! "We are cleaning up the park and making it safe so no one trips or cuts themselves and leaving the park in a Natural State by removing trash" mix in so real trash and your Golden.

E

Reaction score
Had a 1880s -1910 dump on a creekside in tidewater Va. that was about 50 ft behind a city police station, used to basically crawl up small creek bed and then would stay low and tunnel into bank. Took it for granted at the time, but what a great dump; it was loaded with late blob sodas and amber/amethyst cokes and pepsis. As I started getting closer to building I lost my nerve and wigged out - haven't returned in 25 years, sure someone brave has tunneled under the police station by now...

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Had a 1880s -1910 dump on a creekside in tidewater Va. that was about 50 ft behind a city police station, used to basically crawl up small creek bed and then would stay low and tunnel into bank. Took it for granted at the time, but what a great dump; it was loaded with late blob sodas and amber/amethyst cokes and pepsis. As I started getting closer to building I lost my nerve and wigged out - haven't returned in 25 years, sure someone brave has tunneled under the police station by now...
I dug next to one for quite a while. They never bothered me. I'd just walk into the shallow ravine and start scratching a stone's throw away

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I thought the police were hidding something. Now i know they are!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I volunteer at the state park here. I walk around picking up trash and other stuff.
I tried to volunteer to clean up the reservoir by me. I even said i would sign a no fault contract so they were not liable if i got hurt or drowned. When i asked for permission they shot me down. The lake and land is disgusting. Garbage everywhere. Why would they want it cleaned up, people only drink from it! So much for the last 1 % of drinkable water on earth.
ROBBYBOBBY64

Last edited:

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Tunnel too close and you may end up in a cell! Literally.

Last edited:

Oldsdigger

Reaction score
You might be able to contact the regional park authorities and Park Ranger's office and explain what your intentions are. I have a dump on the edge of a future park and existing Bike / Hike trail. Some one dug there before and trashed the place. I told them in return of letting me dig I would return the area back to original state and rebury all the crap the previous digger left on the surface

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
What state is this? New Jersey is where i am from. Anyone with a badge looks at you suspiciously, it is just a power trip i don't need. They love to tell you No! You cant do that. Just because they think they can. I had a ranger in Sterling forest one time tell me and my friends that their woods are not for walking around in. I know he wrong but he was being an ass and on a roll. I don't bother to volunteer anymore. Sad that the trash is there. They won't clean it up and they won't let the public do it. So it just sits there. It is called polution for a reason. They were not the ones who littered but they have become the reason it is there.
ROBBYBOBBY64

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp