Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Huge lot of bottles info needed all for sale? Anyone know anything

Smitty01153

Mar 15, 2020
Dug up a huge lot of old bottles at my grandmothers. I know they are all early 1900 but need help dating them, looking to sell also. See pics
image.jpg
any help or interest in dating these would be appreciated. If you’re interested in buying email me @ smittysportscards01153@gmail.com and we can do the sale through eBay.

Attachments

sandchip

Sep 1, 2008
Georgia
Although you may have other more valuable pieces in the lot, the ones pictured are of minimal value and very hard to sell. I usually just give bottles like that away at yard sales in hope that it may pique one's interest in our hobby.

Flasks

Feb 20, 2020
I agree with "sandchip" comments. However, don't stop looking as eventually the better valuable bottles will show up. Dedication, perseverance, along with a POSITIVE attitude, are the hallmarks of a successful bottle hunter/digger. First, find historic old homes that no longer exist that predate 1900, dig along the inner stone basement wall. DON'T QUIT ,if at first nothing shows up...eventually one of these old houses will produce...just remember, if you don't have the three attributes I mentioned then you're in the wrong hobby.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97Carol