I’m speechless

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

East_Tn_Bottle_Guy

Reaction score
Just looking at stuff and saw this. Absolutely stupid.
Screenshot_20210604-000801_Chrome.jpg

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
That seller, for lack of a better term, is an idiot. They massacred/botched their so called "restoration". A complete embarrassment removing all integrity from the bottle and making it into a joke. Probably can't even remove their handiwork so they have basically destroyed it. I wouldn't even want it for a shelf filler. It's so poorly done it looks comical and childish.
Next time he wants to paint acl's, maybe he should go fishing instead.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
As a huge ACL bottle collector. I would rather it be worn and faded than that hack job
You like acl's? I had no idea. I assumed you like it all. I determined that by your items in your Ebay store. Seller name timelypicken if anyone is interested. I will post a bunch that I have in storage. I haven't looked at them in some time. I also need to look at them and see if anymore seals leaked. Moldy soda...yummy! Ttyl
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Timelypicken

Reaction score
You like acl's? I had no idea. I assumed you like it all. I determined that by your items in your Ebay store. Seller name timelypicken if anyone is interested. I will post a bunch that I have in storage. I haven't looked at them in some time. I also need to look at them and see if anymore seals leaked. Moldy soda...yummy! Ttyl
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Yes ACL bottle are my number is #1 collectible category of bottles. Then it would go to locals

Latest posts

Staff online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp